It's been confirmed! Lineage 2 NA will get the Gracia Part 2 PTS on October 28. In support, they've also provided Patch Notes! No more mistranslations here anymore! This is what we get for Gracia Part 2!
Kamaloka - Labyrinth of the Abyss1. The instant zone hunting ground "Kamaloka - Labyrinth of the Abyss" has been added.
2. To enter Kamaloka - Labyrinth of the Abyss, you must meet the following requirements:
- Entry NPC = Guard Captain
- Group = 2-9 member party
- Type of Instance = Beathrough Type Raid Boss Battle
- Duration of Instant Zone = 45 Minutes
- Entry Restriction = Each PC can only enter once per day
- Instant Zone Reset = Zone resets after 5 minutes if no PC’s are inside
- Gludio / Captain Bathis (levels 24-34)
- Dion / Captain Lucas (levels 34-44)
- Heine / Captain Gosta (levels 44-54)
- Oren / Captain Mouen (levels 54-64)
- Schuttgart / Captain Vishotsky (levels 64-74)
- Rune / Captain Mathias (levels 73-85)
Pailaka1. The instant zone hunting ground "Pailaka" has been added.
2. Only characters who are in the process of a Pailaka-related quest and who meet the entry level requirements for the corresponding instant zone can enter.
|| Classification || Level || Required Quest || Time Limit ||
|| Pailaka – Forgotten Temple|| 36-42 || Pailaka – Song of Ice and Fire||60 mins. ||
|| Pailaka – Devil’s Isle|| 61-67 || Pailaka – Devil’s Legacy|| 90 mins. ||
|| Pailaka – Varka Silenos|| 73-77 || Pailaka – Injured Dragon|| 90 mins. ||
Kratei’s Cube1. The competition-type PvP hunting ground "Kratei's Cube" has been added.
2. You can teleport to the entrance of Kratei's Cube through the NPC Paddies on Fantasy Isle.
3. Characters level 70 and above can register individually through the Kratei's Cube Entrance Manager.
4. There are 3 Kratei's Cube arenas set up by level range. Each arena can hold a maximum of 25 characters at a time. The level ranges are as follows:
- Level 70-75
- Level 76-79
- Level 80+
Kratei’s Cube Rules1. A Kratei's Cube match begins every 30 minutes from the top of the hour, and lasts for 20 minutes.
2. Once you have requested entry into Kratei's Cube (through the Entrance Manager), you will be moved into a waiting room 3 minutes before the match begins.
3. You can receive Kill Points through PvP and PvE inside Kratei's Cube. Even if a character is killed, there is no death penalty.
4. A character who is killed during a match is moved to the waiting room and can re-enter through the Kratei's Cube Match Manager.
5. Registration ends 3 minutes before each match.
Rewards1. At the end of a Kratei's Cube match, you will receive Experience, SP and Fantasy Isle coins.
2. The exact amount of your reward depends on the match results, the number of participants, individual ranking and cumulative result values.
3. You are ineligible to receive any reward if you score less than 10 Kill Points.
4. Fantasy Isle coins can be exchanged for various items through NPC Paddies of Fantasy Isle.
Leaving During a MatchYou will be removed from the registration list and/or will be ineligible for any rewards for the following reasons:
1. If you request to participate in a match, enter the waiting room, and then cancel the match through the Kratei's Cube Match Manager and leave.
2. If you use a Scroll of Escape for a village, castle, hideout or fortress during a match.
3. If you die during a match and do not return through the Entrance Manager (meaning that you do not complete the match).
Pailaka – Song of Ice and Fire
- Level 36-42
- One-time quest
- You must infiltrate "Pailaka - Forgotten Temple," find the cracks in the Sprite energy that are developing inside the temple, and repair them.
- Starting city: Gludin
- Contact NPC: Inspector Adler
Pailaka – Devil’s Legacy
- Level 61-67
- One-time quest
- You must infiltrate "Pailaka - Devil's Isle" and defeat the dark power that has engulfed the island.
- Starting city: Giran
- Contact NPC: Devil's Isle Survivor
Pailaka – Injured Dragon
- Level 73-77
- One-time quest
- You must infiltrate "Pailaka - Varka Silenos," find the Soul of Fire trapped in darkness inside the barracks and free it to return to the world of fire.
- Starting city: Goddard
- Contact NPC: Ketra Orc Shaman
Items When armor is over-enchanted to +4 or higher, each item will give the character a bonus to HP.
Item Enchant Window The interface for Item Enchantment has been made more intuitive.
- A new instant item, "Vitality Replenishing Herb," has been added.
- It gives you a 5 minute boost to your Vitality Level while hunting. During this 5 minutes, you gain the normal experience for killing a monster (regardless of your current Vitality level). However, also gain points in Vitality, allowing you to increase your Vitality level.
- Vitality no longer decreases while hunting monsters for characters below level 9 who have the "Lucky" skill.
- A simple and enjoyable mini-game has been added.
- It can be accessed using the "/minigame" command or by clicking the "Mini-Game" icon in the Action Window.
- The game requires you to create an icon chain of 3 in a row, either horizontally or vertically.
Changes to Existing Skills
- Once the "Invincible" skill effect is applied, it cannot be re-applied for a certain amount of time. Related skills include: Celestial Shield, Flames of Invincibility, Sonic Barrier, Force Barrier, Servitor Barrier, Sublime Self-Sacrifice
- The bug concerning HP/MP not being fully restored when a character is revived through the "Salvation" skill has been fixed.
- An "Adventurers' Guide" NPC has been added to Hunters Village.
- An "Underground Coliseum Helper" NPC has been added to the Underground Coliseum.
- A bot reporting button has been added to the Actions window.
- The Personal Teleport icon has been added to the Action Window under "Basic Actions." This button is not functional yet. But once it is, we will give you more information regarding its use.
- The weight of common items has been reduced by 2/3.
- The name of the "Double Cutter" skill, which can be used with the Demonic Sword Zariche, has been changed to: Power Slash - Inflicts a powerful slashing attack with the cursed sword.
- The bug affecting the "Morning Star" item appearing twice in the shop sales list has been fixed.
- The bug preventing changing a sealed Foundation or Masterwork Majestic Circlet Robe item into heavy armor has been fixed.
- The bug preventing some dualswords from being normally refined has been fixed.
- The bug concerning the Wolf Summoning Bracelet's total magic power not displaying properly has been fixed.
- The bug concerning some Dynasty Armor shoulder decorations not equipping properly has been fixed.
- While an item is being enchanted, it can no longer be dropped.
- The incorrect effect explanations for some Dynasty armor sets have been fixed.
- The following effects of the Dynasty Platinum - Force Master set item have been changed: Existing: Str +1, Dex +1, Con -2 / New: Str +2, Con -2
- Demon's Gloves and Boots are now sold by vendor NPC’s.
- The bug concerning ‘Chance’ augments triggering when an incorrect skill type is used has been fixed.
If you'd like to read the reactions of the players in L2 NA, click here.
Technorati Tags: Gracia, Lineage 2, Gracia Part 2, Patch Notes