Windows-free for 2 months


Yup! Thanks to my Windows XP OS crashing on me, I've gone Ubuntu Linux for the last two months. So far I'm enjoying it. I was able to download, install, and try out a bunch of free programs (note they're not pirated folks--free as in beer/freedom programs/softwares exist!) I was also able to play Windows-based MMOs using Wine. Below is the list of just a few I've been playing since:


My only problem is that not all games run well in Linux, like Allods Online. Too bad that Astrum Nival didn't think of Linux players in their thoughts when they created the game.

Nevertheless, I'll be on Linux for awhile until I get my DVD reader replaced. I may be focusing on Linux-friendly games/programs here until then.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
top