Image via Wikipedia
Google Chrome loving a few hours ago? Well, here they are with a new release for Google Chrome Beta. For those who want to be on the forefront on how Chrome will be in a few months--download now!Google Chrome 22.214.171.124 has been released to the Beta channel. Some principal changes release since 126.96.36.199:
- Updated V8 to 188.8.131.52 to improve stability and performance.
- Printing fixes and print selection for Windows.
- Initial support for the video tag.
- Updated look and feel of the url bar (aka the Omnibox).
- Improved our Developer Tools by adding the scripts and profiles tabs, plus support for docking the inspector into the main window.In addition to some minor UI changes:
- Minor Tweaks renamed as "Personal Stuff" in the Options menu
- Browsing data options added to the Options menu, under Personal Stuff.
- Default download location and font/language settings moved from Minor Tweaks to the Under the hood tab
- Exceptions is a tab in the "Passwords and Exceptions" dialog, rather than a separate button in the Passwords section of the Options menu.You can install the current Beta channel release from http://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/chrome/beta/.