The ultimate goal of a serious guild in Allods Online Philippines (Allods PH) should be the Astral Ship. Compared to other MMORPGs this can be compared to a guild castle. An Astral Ship will allow you and your guild to fly into the Astral (space) and go to different islands, also known as Allods. However travelling through the Astral will be fraught with dangers both from Astral mobs and other guilds as well.
If you and your guild are interested to build and pilot an Astral Ship in Allods PH, then it would be best to read up on the guides linked below.
- Astral Ship Contracts: quests required to start building a ship
- Astral Ship Daily Quests: quests that will decrease construction time (Total of 90 days to complete a ship)
- Astral Ship Detailed Crew Guide: what the crew members will be doing and are expected to do.
- Complete Astral Guide: how to navigate through the Astral.
- Supplemental Astral Ship Guide: how to map and navigate through the Astral.
Ship vs. Ship
Boarding enemy ships
Please note that this is all based on Allods NA and the local version may have some differences to it.